Sunday, May 3, 2015

Aunt Tuffy & the Mighty Felines



**[There is more Japan action after these 2 throwback posts...]**

And the throwbacking continues...

This is my girl Steph. We've been super duper best friends for over 30 years, even shared a college dorm. She knows the most intimate minutiae of my life since riding the school bus together in 1984. 

Our sons are almost exactly a generation apart, 18 years between the two. I know I know, she certainly doesn't look like a woman with a 21 year old son. He's lovely, that Taylor, a boy I've known since his conception.

She's also known as Aunt Tuffy around our house. 

I love her. And it was recently her birthday, so I compiled more recent-uploaded photos from our US trip last summer.

Oh, did I mention she has a lot of cats...


pilgrimage to Cracker Barrel

always a gathering spot...

...got to see old friend Chelsea and her sons Lincoln & Cooper

Steph's husband Joe and old high school friend Jamie

Taylor's wheels

all 3 in khaki

unsuccessful "son portrait"

but bonding over toys always works

ah, there we go! cuteness all around

Aunt Tuffy's Cat Circus!




... the lurking beast spots its prey...

such a surreal little moment in time, fascinated by each other








No comments:

Post a Comment