Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Hopper The Heartbreaker



It's true that toddlers have their moments of transcendental evil, and it can even be funny, but these days Hopper is just killing me with sweetness and jokes. The way he says "I love you mama" first thing in the morning. The way he caresses my hair when we're chatting pillow to pillow after reading his bedtime book. The way he sees brown things on the street and says in his best valley accent "look mama, poopoos! eeee-ewwww! ga-ross!" (yes I taught him that). The way he tries to convince me he should get an extra cookie because "that's the deal mama, ok?!". The way he offers me a bite of the same cookie and won't take no for an answer then asks me if I think it's "delicious".

The only problem is that all I want a bite of is him. HE is the delicious one, and if he's not careful I will nibble him to smithereens! It honestly freaks me out that some day he will not let me sniff his head and smooch his forehead, what will I do then?

And now he loves to get down and shake it all around. He even has a mean Beastie Boys dance that I've yet to get on film. I'll get on that!


Daddy wants a bite

Daddy can't have a bite

but keep a safe distance just in case


likes to help with shopping

at local health food store

and likes to help cook

loves Curious George

finger painting ended up being a miss, he doesn't like the way the paint feels on his fingers!

Thanks for the shirts Grandma!

still fave, books books books!

loves to play games on mama and daddy's bed

aw, my sweet gorgeous boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment